Saturday, May 22, 2010

Connecticut Angler's Guide

Sometimes, everything you need to know about something you love is right there under your nose. For the past couple of years, I have found fishing spots by searching the Internet or by referral from other fishing pals.

No more searching...

I recently came across the 2010 Connecticut Angler's Guide for Inland & Marine Fishing. This little mag contains listings and descriptions of all bodies of water in the state of Connecticut. It includes information about the types of fish in each pond/stream/lake, as well as accessibility information (motor boat/shore fishing), etc. This little guide is going to make my summer more peaceful - well, at least less stressful in terms of finding a "spot to fish."

To use a term engrained in my mind by my father..."everyone needs their own spot." I look forward to finding many new fishing spots this summer.

(If you're interested in obtaining a copy of the guide... go to the counter at Sports Authority and ask for it).

No comments: