Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Change is Inevitable

Writing this blog has been a source of inspiration to me for almost 3 years. Fishing, in its solace, is a lifelong interest of mine and will continue to be for years to come. My writing, which is my passion and lifeblood, continues to change and grow with every new phase of my life.

I am changing my writing venue to a new blog. It is a more introspective blog and will aim at exploring my personal journey, including my professional life, academic pursuits, and even some of my own personal "work." This site will also be used medium through which to present my professional portfolio (including professional and academic work).

If you are interested in accessing my blog, please email me (c.bates.c@gmail.com) and I will send you a link when it is available. You may not find it by searching and I want to be sure to include any loyal readers that I may have at this stage of life.

This site closes at midnight tonight, my 41st birthday.

No comments: